While listening to a radio talk show yesterday evening, I was blessed to hear a proud black woman speak on the coming election and the two major political parties in America. This morning, I visited her website in an attempt to find out more. Here is an excerpt from her opening salvo on the site:
“I was ignorant and proud. Ignorant of what the political parties really embraced and too proud to set aside my preconceived ideas to listen. Yet when I began to research the facts for myself, I was shocked to discover that what I thought I knew was all a lie. In reality, I had aligned myself with the very party that historically, had determined to eliminate African Americans from the entire political process. This is a must read book for all truth-seekers who vote!” –Janice L. PondsJanice L. Ponds is writing about the Democratic Party. Remember, she is black or as the politically correct would say, African-American. Janice and her husband have researched and published a book entitled, Stealing the Minds of America. The subtitle is: A Must for All Truth-Seekers Who Vote. I plan to order the book -- then read it from cover to cover.
After listening to Janice Ponds last night, I would encourage everyone -- especially the black community to read the book. But, only if they are truth seekers. Those who want to blindly (and ignorantly) follow the black community's mandate to vote Democratic will not want to read the book. It's for truth seekers ONLY.
In the event, The Sope-Bocks readers might want to know more about the truth, here are a few questions asked and answered in Ponds' book:
Do you know what political party…
- Was initially created as anti-slavery leaders broke away to establish a new political group to abolish slavery?
- Allowed black Americans to participate in the political process subsequent to slavery; resulting in hundreds of black men who were former slaves, becoming congressmen and prominent political leaders?
- Spearheaded the Dred Scott decision of 1857, delivered by a party-specific Supreme Court declaring blacks were not persons or citizens, but instead property with no rights?
- Repealed all civil rights laws in 1876 and instituted “Jim Crow” laws to deprive blacks of their voting and civil rights?
- Did not have a single one of its 56 Congressional members vote for the 15th amendment which supported granting explicit voting rights to black Americans?
- Formed the Ku Klux Klan in an effort to prevent African-American leaders from being elected to political office after slavery was abolished; and terrorized both black and white Americans who had a specific party affiliation?
- Had its key leaders vote against a bill called the Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004; which would protect unborn children from assault and murder?
Furthermore, Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, came up with the idea of her organization as a means of wiping out the black race. Now, Presidential candidate Barack Obama is in bed with Planned Parenthood -- and supports ALL abortion (including late term abortion). So much for looking out for your fellow man, huh?!? Black so-called "civil rights leaders" need to get their head out of the sand and get with the reality of the party they so vehemently support.
Ponds' website, Thinking for Yourself, also has five powerful and thought-provoking excerpts from the book. Take the time to review the truth contained therein: Excerpt 1, Excerpt 2, Excerpts 3 and 4, and Excerpt 5.
Janice Ponds' book, Stealing the Minds of America, is past due. It was needed before the 1992 elections -- and is needed more than ever in 2008. I challenge the black community to start thinking for yourself!