Thursday, August 17, 2006

TOPIC: Pysche of loss playing into the death of JonBenet?
*IF* , and I strongly emphasis, the "if" John Mark Karr is guilty of murdering JonBenet Ramsey, did the death of twin daugthers have an influence on his psyche? I found an obscure reference to the deaths of twins, Angel & Innocence, on September 1, 1989 -- born to a John and Lara Karr. Could this be the same family? The cemetary is in the Petaluma, CA area -- where John and his ex-wife, Lara Karr, lived at one time.
I think this is likely a stray. BUT, I wanted to throw out the question and information in hopes others could help me find links that make sense. I sincerely hope the link is wrong, though.

UPDATE 08/17/06: CONFIRMED! John & Lara Karr had twins SONS who died at birth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that I read that the cemetery is in California, or that the twins are deceased. There's a community of Sulligent, Alabama that has family information on the living as well as those who passed away. No date of death is listed for Karr's father or the twins.

Charlie said...

I'll see if I can find the page and post a link. THANKS for the comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Charlie, wow you've managed to collect a lot of info, thanks for letting me know about your site, I'll definately send others here for info.

btw re the twins?

I found this on Wikipedia about Jonn Mark Karr;

He married Lara Knutson in Alabama on May 19, 1989, when he was 24 and when she was 16 and pregnant. The twin daughters she was carrying died the day they were born on September 1, 1989. The couple went on to have three sons.

The wikipedia entry is extremely informative if you havn't already checked it out, you may want to.

Okay, off to read some more.

Take care,

Hazel

Anonymous said...

I've found only one reference to John Mark Karr's birthdate that provides a source:

Accessed August 27, 2006
http://www.nndb.com/people/819/000118465/
Born: 11-Dec-1964 [1]
Birthplace: Georgia
[1] Date that Karr gave to the Sonoma County Registrar of Voters.

What is the source of the November 12, 1964 birthdate?

Anonymous said...

Accessed August 27, 2006
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/0818karr.html

Who is John Mark Karr?
by Craig Schneider, Christian Boone
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 08/18/06

"The couple had twins --named Angel and Innocence--who died at birth Sept. 1, 1989, according to records in the New Cooper Cemetery, outside Hamilton, Ala."