Thursday, September 02, 2004

TOPIC: The Republican National Convention
OK, you all know I'm a conservative. I am NOT a Republican, but my ideology lends itself much better to the Republican party - as opposed to the Demabortionmindedgaylovingfemihims from the other party. So, I'm going to admit - right from the beginning - that this commentary is a bit biased. I know, understatement of the year, right. Well, because it's my soapbox! Anyway...
Democrat Zell Miller of Georgia was the keynote speaker of last night rounds of cheering and jeering at the Garden. In my opinion, he hit the nail on the head -- John Kerry has voted against every major defensive weapon and technology. He protested a war - after he fought in it. He's protesting another war - after he voted for it, then against it, then said he could win it, but promises to be "sensitive" to others while fighting. What, Mr. Kerry would we have fought with if the country had followed you? Zell Miller suggested spitballs. Those of you who are Democrats should be ashamed, embarrassed and angry that your leaders stuck you with such a loser.

No comments: