Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TOPIC: Cindy Sheehan Will Crawl Back Under Her Rock? YEAH!
The totally clueless and hopelessly lost in liberalism Cindy Sheehan has "resigned" as "the face" of the anti-war movement. Good. It's about time her lies and irrelevant banter took their toll -- and forced her into "retirement". Now, she can live off the government (through speaking fees, etc.) she spews venom about with each waking breath.
On the Daily KOS, Mrs. Sheehan wrote:
"I have invested everything I have into trying to bring peace with justice to a country that wants neither. If an individual wants both, then normally he/she is not willing to do more than walk in a protest march or sit behind his/her computer criticizing others. I have spent every available cent I got from the money a "grateful" country gave me when they killed my son and every penny that I have received in speaking or book fees since then. I have sacrificed a 29 year marriage and have traveled for extended periods of time away from Casey’s brother and sisters and my health has suffered and my hospital bills from last summer (when I almost died) are in collection because I have used all my energy trying to stop this country from slaughtering innocent human beings."
How can any one individual be so totally off base and ignorant to the facts of reality? Peace and justice? Sheehan has spread lies, misinformation and ridicule for almost three solid years now. How is that working for peace or justice?
Casey Sheehan was not killed by his country, but by Islamo-fascist thugs (sometimes called insurgents) in Iraq. These are the same type of people who came to America and killed thousands of American citizens when they flew plane loads of truly innocent people into the towers of the World Trade Center. And Cindy Sheehan has the audacity to say our country is "slaughtering innocent human beings"?!? What a load of crap! Even in "resigning", Cindy Sheehan continues to twist the truth into liberal logic.

The one thing I did find credible in her final statement is in regard to the so-called "peace movement". Of that group of misfits and illogical idiots, she writes:
"I have also tried to work within a peace movement that often puts personal egos above peace and human life. This group won’t work with that group; he won’t attend an event if she is going to be there; and why does Cindy Sheehan get all the attention anyway? It is hard to work for peace when the very movement that is named after it has so many divisions."
As the Daily Kos titled the peace, so I say to Cindy Sheehan, "Good riddance attention whore!" You will NOT be missed. Crawl back under your rock and stay there. Turn you attention to where it should have been all along -- your family and not trying spreading lies about the government that not only keeps you safe, but allows you the right of free speech to vent your venom.

No comments: