Friday, December 09, 2005

TOPIC: New Year's resolutions -- Almost a year later
At the beginning of 2005, I resolved to loose weight; learn more about my career choice (computers); to grow spiritually and to enjoy photography (my beloved hobby) more. Near the end of 2005, here are a few realizations about my New Year's resolutions:
1) I didn't loose nearly as much weight as I wanted (13 pounds currently)
2) I learned much more than I knew about computers, but still haven't attained the level of MCSA (as planned). On the positive side, I did earn my MCP.
3) I have not grown as much spiritually as I would have liked. Some definite strides were made in this area, but I'm not even close to where I want to be in my relationship with God.
4) I enjoyed photography much more than in recent years. Like the other resolutions, I'm not satisfied with my progress in this area either.
Am I a failure? I don't think so. Am I where I wanted to be at the end of 2005? No way. Will these be my New Year's resolutions for 2006? Probably. What are YOU thinking about for 2006? How did YOU do in 2005?

No comments: