Sunday, October 30, 2005

TOPIC: Wondering & Wandering...
Do you ever wonder about yourself? NO, I'm not a lunatic. However, I do wonder sometimes why I do the things I do; think the things I think and allow certain occurences to bother me when they shouldn't.
For instance... Why don't I ship customer orders on time, especially when I know the items need to be shipped? Why do I just sit in my office some evenings when I should head for home? Why do I get angry at morons who drive terribly, when I know that most folks don't give a rip about driving correctly these days? Why?
I wander through the possible reasons... and find little solice. Do I not care enough about some things? Do I care too much about others? Am I suffering from depression? Am I just lazy? Am I bipolar? I wander... but I don't always find answers. So, I continue to wonder...


No comments: